Step 1 – Create a Coolab
- Navigate to the Coolabs page and select ‘Create a Coolab >’
- Submit a Title (this should be a clear overview of your idea)
- Submit a Description (found under the ‘Update’ section). This can include links and text
- Share any relevant tags separated by a comma [,]
- Share any relevant imagery where the page reads ‘Upload your project presentation picture’ (you may only share 1 image)
- Select ‘Submit Your Coolab >’
Step 2 – Approval process
After submitting your Coolab, you will be redirected to your Coolabs Dashboard in your Settings.
MyMiniFactory manually reviews each Coolab submitted.
- If approved, you will be contacted by your Creator Relations Representative
- If not approved, we will let you know the reasons why and what you can do to improve your Coolab entry
Step 3 – Sharing your Coolab
Now is your time to reach out to the community to share their ideas! Depending on what you are looking for, whether it be a sculptor, a painter a scanner, a maker or an illustrator, let people know using your channels to start collaborating and sharing ideas with the community.
Receive cheers on your Coolab and encourage the community to comment and increase engagement.
If you ever want to check your previous Coolab submissions, you can find them in your Settings > Coolabs.
Please note that all Coolab submissions have an expiration date of 30 days.
Learn more about Coolabs in our blog post.