A Premium Subscription Service for Members to Receive Exclusive Benefits
MMF+ is a great way to get your previous releases back into the spotlight and get brand exposure.
All MMF+ members are offered a new set of free files every month through their subscription. By offering an object previously released to your Store, you will get featured in multiple dedicated MMF+ newsletters, on banners across the site, and on the MMF+ page throughout a calendar month.
Let us know which objects you want to add to the MMF+ free file repository. Each month, 20 objects will be chosen by the team and offered to the MMF+ members to increase the value of their subscriptions. These items get featured in our newsletter 4 times a month, which is a huge advantage as it brings you a lot of exposure to over 300,000 members of our Community.
Submit your object(s) to the MMF+ Free File Repository
Step 1: Pick your Object(s)
- Choose 5 or more objects from your Store that were released more than 3 months ago, with a value of $5-15.
- Objects chosen can be anything from miniatures and terrain to puzzles and mechanical designs.
Step 2: Submit your object
- To submit your objects to the MMF+ repository, please let your Creator Relations Rep know or email@example.com
- You will need to include:
- Your MyMiniFactory Username
- Your preferred contact email
- The URL(s) of any objects you are submitting.
- Once you have filled in the Google Form, your Creator Relations Representative will get in contact with you before your object is approved for the MMF+ Repository.
Step 3: Objects Added to MMF+
- Your 5 objects will be added to the 20 total Objects shared each month with subscribers.
- These Objects will then be on the MMF+ page, website banners, and newsletters for the month.
- You will see an increase in Views and Downloads of the objects you have submitted, as the MMF+ subscribers being to make your awesome designs!
Contact your Creator Relations Representative directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved, get brand exposure, and use your backlog.
By getting involved, your brand will be exposed to high-spending customers and you are helping support the sustainability of the community.