Once you’ve clicked “Publish” on your Story, it will be submitted to the MyMiniFactory Team to go through the approval process for the Stories Feed. Please allow up to 3 working days for your Story to be reviewed.
You can check the status of your Story by going to Library > Stories. There it will be shown as: Approved, Under Review, Rejected, Deleted.
If you are writing a Story that you only want to appear on your profile, not the Stories Feed, you can ignore the Status of your Story. Your Story will appear on the “Stories” tab on your profile, no matter what the approval status is.
- If your Story is approved, it will appear on the Stories Feed.
- You can still edit your Story once it’s been approved (title, cover image and content).
- Go to Library > Stories > Edit
- This means your Story is still being reviewed by the MyMiniFactory Team.
- If you think your Story has been Under Review for too long, please contact your Creator Relations Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to let you know the status of your Story.
Rejected (Profile Only)
- This means your Story has not been approved for the Stories Feed.
- Please note: your Story will still be public on your profile under the “Stories” tab.
- Please take a look at some of our Stories Content Guidelines to understand more about why your Story might have been rejected.
- If you’d like to understand more about why your Story has been rejected, please contact your Creator Relations Representative for more information.
- In the unlikely event that your Story appears as “Deleted”, please contact your Creator Relations Representative for more information.
- MyMiniFactory does not allow spam and link farming, and these stories will be deleted.