The most frequently asked questions about Only-Games.
Is it free?
Publishing to Only-games is free, however, you do have access to a Shop3D+ paid subscription with premium features.
What is Shop3D+?
Shop3D+ allows you to gain access to the following features for £25/month:
- Feature products for your store page.
- Custom packaging for your miniatures.
- Bundle digital add-ons such as PDF files with your miniatures.
- Become eligible for up to 35 GBP of free products per month to send to influencers. Ask
your Creator Relations Rep for more information.
- Access to new features as we develop them at no additional cost.
What resin do you use?
The premium resin we use is custom-made and cannot be brought off the shelf. It is slightly elastic for improved resistance.
Is there a print size restriction?
We use large print beds, however, the recommended size of a part is to be a maximum of 15cm.
Do you print in FDM?
We currently do not print in FDM due to the quality of FDM prints.
What margin should we be looking for?
As a Creator, you should be looking for a 50% margin for products that cost up to £13. Above £13, your percentage margin should be less as your revenue margin is increasing.
Do we allow multi-currency?
Yes, we offer 13 different currencies.
What is Shop3D Storage?
- We can store stock for your non-printed products, and handle stock management and shipping on your behalf.
- We can store custom packaging for your products (Both printed, and non-printed).
- This feature is available from £150/month.
What is the Commission Structure?
- Shop3D cost = Manufacturing cost
- Platform price = Retail price on Only Games Platform profit = Creator profit
You as the Creator earn the Creator Profit which is calculated by Retail Price - (Manufacturing Cost + 10% of Retail Price)
As an example:
You have a Product that has sold for £10 with a manufacturing cost of £2*
£10 - £3 (£2 Manufacturing Cost) + (£1 [10% Commission from the sale price])
= £7 in Earnings.
*Please note that the manufacturing cost of your product will depend on the volume of resin used and the area of the bounding box.