The most frequently asked questions about Only-Games.
Is it free?
As of October 1st 2023, publishing to Only-games requires access to a Shop3D+ paid subscription, which also grants you multiple premium features.
Find out more about Shop3D+ here.
What is Shop3D+?
Shop3D+ allows you to gain access to the following features for £25/month:
- Feature products for your store page.
- Custom packaging for your miniatures.
- Bundle digital add-ons such as PDF files with your miniatures.
- Become eligible for up to 35 GBP of free products per month to send to influencers. Ask your Creator Relations Rep for more information.
- Access to new features as we develop them at no additional cost.
What resin do you use?
The premium resin we use is custom-made and cannot be brought off the shelf. It is slightly elastic for improved resistance.
Is there a print size restriction?
We use large print beds, however, the recommended size of a part is to be a maximum of 15 cm for resin prints, and 25cm for FDM prints.
Do you print in FDM?
We currently print in FDM with Black, White, Metallic, Natural Transparent and various other colours PLA Filament.
What margin should we be looking for?
As a Creator, you should be looking for a 50% margin for products that cost up to £13. Above £13, your percentage margin should be less as your revenue margin is increasing.
Do we allow multi-currency?
Yes, we offer 13 different currencies.
What is Shop3D Storage?
- We can store stock for your non-printed products, and handle stock management and shipping on your behalf.
- We can store custom packaging for your products (Both printed, and non-printed).
- This feature is available from £150/month. Find out more here.
What is the Commission Structure?
- Shop3D cost = Manufacturing cost
- Platform price = Retail price on Only Games Platform profit = Creator profit
You as the Creator earn the Creator Profit which is calculated by Retail Price - (Manufacturing Cost + 10% of Retail Price)
As an example:
You have a Product that has sold for £10 with a manufacturing cost of £2*
£10 - £3 (£2 Manufacturing Cost) + (£1 [10% Commission from the sale price])
= £7 in Earnings.
*Please note that the manufacturing cost of your product will depend on the volume of resin/PLA used and the area of the bounding box.
How can I close my store?